Telehealth - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Telehealth market is accounted for $18.63 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $82.03 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 17.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing population and need to expand healthcare access and improves healthcare quality. However, use of social media in developing and underdeveloped countries is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Telehealth is the utilize of digital information and communication technology to admittance healthcare services distantly for the organization of health. Telehealth connect patients to basic healthcare services through remote monitoring, video conferencing, electronic consultations and wireless communications.
By end user, providers segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period owing to the increased acceptance of isolated monitoring in chronically ill and older aged patients advancement in telehealth monitoring strategy and the augmented number of tele-specialty services existing by providers. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to rapidly growing component of healthcare in the United States. Treatment of chronically ill patients constitutes nearly four-fifths of the US healthcare spending. This is hampered by a fragmented delivery system and discontinuity of care. The adoption of telemedicine has improved care management, patient quality of life, and reduced healthcare spending.
Some of the key players in Telehealth Market include Abbott, Advantage Home Telehealth,
Aerotel Medical Systems, Ambio, AMC Healthcare , AMD Global Telemedicine, American Telecare, AuthentiDate, Avizia, Biolight, Biotronik , BodyTel, Boston Scientific, Care Innovations, Constant Care Technology, Docobo Ltd, GE Healthcare, GlobalMed Telemedicine and Honeywell Life Sciences .
• Store and Forward
• Remote Patient Monitoring
• Real Time
Mode Of Deliveries Covered:
• On-Premise Mode Of Delivery
• Cloud-Based Mode Of Delivery
• Continuous Medical Education
• Urgent Care
• Remote ICU
• Remote Intensive Care Unit
End Users Covered:
• Healthcare Facilities
• Hospital and Clinics
• Diagnostic Centers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.