Thermal Scanners - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Thermal Scanners market is accounted for $3.47 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $7.93 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as rising defense expenditure and technological advancements are driving the market growth in the forecast period. However, restrictions imposed on the export of thermal imaging products is the limiting factor for the growth of the market.
Thermal scanners are used as protection tools for monitoring and scrutiny applications in industrial equipment and buildings of historical importance. Moreover, these scanners are used for extensive applications in mass screening of people to identify human temperatures.
By technology, the uncooled segment is likely to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it has wide applications in a variety of end user industries owing to their ability to function in all types of climate. On the basis of geography, Europe is anticipated to hold considerable market share due to the presence of a number of key players in the region who actively engage in developing innovative products.
Some of the key players in Thermal Scanners Market include AMETEK Land, Axis Communications Ab, COX, C-THERMAL, FLIR Systems, Inc, Fluke Corporation, HGH Infrared Systems, Infratec GmbH, L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES, Inc, Leonardo S.P.A., Opgal, Optotherm, Inc., Thermoteknix Systems LTD., Tonbo Imaging and Xenics.
• Long-Wave Infrared (LWIR)
• Short-wave Infrared (SWIR)
• Mid-Wave Infrared (MWIR)
• Handheld/Portable Camera
• Fixed/Mounted Cores
• Scopes & Vision Goggles
• Detection & Measurement
• Security & Surveillance
• Search & Rescue
End Users Covered:
• Oil & Gas
• Healthcare & Life Sciences
• Aerospace & Defense
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.