3D Display - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global 3D Display Market is accounted for $48.21 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $253.90 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 20.2% from 2017 to 2026. Factors such as advancement in display technologies, increasing need of 3D display technique in defence and medical sector, rising demand of 3D visualization in entertainment industry such as in gaming and emergence of 3D channels are some of the factors fueling the market growth. However, lack of 3D content and high cost are restricting the market growth.
A 3D display is used to display a three dimensional view of a picture or environment.3D display is an emerging technology and adopted more and more for various applications such as gaming, video, education, photography and defence among others. 3D display is one of the latest developments in the electronic industry as it offers a very immersive 3D viewing experience.
Amongst Application, consumer electronics segment accounted for significant market share during the forecast period due to the rising implementation of 3D displays in TV’s, smart phones and monitors. Asia Pacific is expected to witness rapid growth by the year 2022 strongly driven by the increasing demand for 3D display in advertising and broadcast sectors in the region.
Some of the key players in 3D Display Market include Sony Corp., Toshiba Corp., Panasonic Corp., Sharp Corp., LG Electronics Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Samsung Electronics Corp., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, 3D Fusion, AU Optronics Corp., Coretec Group, Inc. and SHARP Corporation.
• 3D Holographic Display
• Head Mounted Displays (HMD)
• Static Volume Displays
• Swept Volume Displays
• Volumetric Displays
Access Methods Covered:
• Micro Display
• Conventional/Screen Based Display
• Digital Light Processing Rear-Projection Television (DLP RPTV)
• Light Emitting Diode (LED)
• Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED)
• Plasma Display Panel (PDP)
• Liquid Crystal Display (LCDs)
• Military & Defense
• Mobile Computing Devices
• Helmet Mount Display
• Consumer Electronics
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.