5G Infrastructure - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global 5G Infrastructure Market is accounted for $770.00 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $46,790.00 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 67.1% during the forecast period. Growing adoption of virtual networking architecture in telecommunications and increasing machine-to-machine/IoT connections due to the involvement of various devices are some of the factors propelling the growth of the market. However, the high initial capital expenditure due to the deployment of network architecture model and spectrum challenges is hampering the growth of the market.
5G infrastructure is the ultra-broadband network supporting high-speed Internet service. 5G has been designed to meet the very large growth in data and connectivity of present modern society, the internet of things (IoT) with billions of connected devices, and other forthcoming innovations. 5G technology is capable of tackling the futuristic requirements of multiple end-user sectors and helping in developing a linked atmosphere to facilitate socio-economic transformation.
Based on the end-user, the industrial segment is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the surging demand for 5G services in a bid to provide seamless connectivity to devices such as Ultra-HD wireless cameras, extended reality headsets, and automated guided vehicles (AGVs). By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the presence of the strong and prominent players, the high adoption rate of new advanced technologies and spending by the U.S. government for the provision of 5G infrastructures in various government and private organizations.
Some of the key players profiled in the 5G Infrastructure Market include Cavium, Samsung, ZTE, Siklu Communication, Analog Devices Inc., Nokia Networks, Comba Telecom Systems, Mavenir, LG Electronics Inc., Intel Corporation., Huawei, Fujitsu, Ericsson, Commscope, NEC, Cisco, and Alpha Networks.
Communication Infrastructures Covered:
Network Architectures Covered:
• 5G Standalone (NR + Core)
• 5G Nr Non-Standalone (LTE Combined)
Operational Frequencies Covered:
• Sub-1 GHz (Low Band)
• 1–6 GHz (Mid Band)
• Above 6 GHz
Chipset Types Covered:
• Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC) Chips
• Millimeter Wave Technology Chips
• Mable Gate Array (FPGA) Field-Program
• Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) Chips
• Wireless Backhaul
End Users Covered:
• Residential (Home Automation)
• Energy and Utilities
• Consumer Electronics
• Media & Entertainment
• Transportation & Logistics
• Smart Retail
• Smart Agriculture
• Aerospace & Defense
• Public Safety & Surveillance
• Intelligent Buildings & Infrastructures
• Smart City
• Consumer Services
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.