5G Market in Aviation - Global Market Outlook (2019 -2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global 5G Market in Aviation Market is accounted for $0.22 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $5.30 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 48.8% during the forecast period. Some of the factors such as the need for high-speed internet connectivity and rising command for an enhanced flight experience are propelling the market growth. However, the high initial investment involved in expanding 5g infrastructure is hampering the market growth.
5G in aviation market will be capable to support the hastily rising number of connected and smart devices in both the consumer context and industry. On the consumer side, users will experience reliable and fast communication and new real-time applications such as virtual or augmented reality and highly responsive gaming. Vehicles and their sensors will be continuously connected to both each other (V2V) and also to local infrastructure (V2I) enabling efficient, safer, and autonomous driving.
Based on the technology, the enhanced mobile broadband (EMBB) segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the applications such as games with 3D and 4K resolutions, instantaneous air traffic alerts, in-flight entertainment, and quick internet access for latent-free cloud access. There is an increasing demand for better flight experience, which, in turn, is driving the demand for EMBB technology used in in-flight 5G connectivity.
By geography, North America is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to it has a high demand for air travel, and there is tremendous growth in air passenger traffic. The rise in passenger traffic is leading to an increase in demand for good internet connectivity in airports as well as aircraft. Besides, the rise of connected aircraft and smart airports in this region is boosting the growth of the regional market.
Some of the key players profiled in the 5G Market in Aviation Market include ONEWEB, Aeromobile Communications, Cisco Systems, Global Eagle Entertainment, Gogo, Huawei, Inseego Corp., Nokia Corporation, Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Smartsky Networks, Ericsson, Intelsat, Samsung, At&T, and Monaco Telecom.
Communication Infrastructures Covered:
• Small cell
• Distributed Antenna System (DAS)
• Radio Access Network (RAN)
• Massive Machine Type Communications (MMTC) and Ultra-Reliable Low-Latency Communications (URLLC)
• Fixed Wireless Access (FWA)
• Enhanced Mobile Broadband (EMBB)
Connectivity Types Covered:
• Air-to-Ground Communication
• Ground-to-Ground Communication
• Aircraft Operations
• Airport Operations
End Users Covered:
• 5G Infrastructure for Aircraft
• 5G Infrastructure for Airport
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019 2020, 2024, and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.