5G Security - Global Market Outlook (2020-2028)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global 5G Security Market is accounted for $580.00 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $9,751.41 million by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 42.3% during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing popularity of smart cities, frequent ransomware attacks on IoT devices, and rising attacks on critical infrastructure are driving the market growth. However, delay in the standardization of spectrum allocation is hampering the growth of the market.
Fifth-generation (5G) cellular is poised to transform the ICT industry through substantially enhanced mobility services, massively scalable Internet of Things (IoT) networks, and support for critical apps and services. With these anticipated improvements come great responsibilities for privacy and security. The 5G security provides solutions need to be deployed on multiple levels.
Based on the application, the smart cities segment is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the ever-growing volume of IoT devices in a smart city ecosystem. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have high growth during the forecast period as various countries in the region have either initialized the implementation of smart city projects or are in the planning phase.
Some of the key players profiled in the 5G Security Market include Cisco, Avast, Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei, Juniper Networks, Akamai Technologies, A10 Networks, At&T, ZTE , Colt Technology Services, Positive Technologies , Checkpoint Software Technologies, G+D Mobile Security, Palo Alto Networks , Riscure, Clavister, and Trend Micro.
Network Component Securities Covered:
• Core Security
• Radio Access Network (RAN) Security
• 5G New Radio Non-Standalone
• 5G New Radio Standalone
• Wireless eHealth
• Virtual & Augmented Reality
• Smart Cities
• Connected Automotive
• Smart Manufacturing
End Users Covered:
• Telecom Operators
• Aerospace and Defense
• Consumer Goods and Retail
• Public Safety
• Media and Entertainment
• Energy and Utilities
• Automotive and Transportation
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025, and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.