Accounts Receivable Automation - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Accounts Receivable Automation Market is accounted for $1.73 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $4.97 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 14.1% during the forecast period. Growing focus on the improvement of cash flow and reduction of days sales outstanding and reduced accounting cycle time are some of the factors propelling the growth of the market. However, constant security concerns and network related issues are hampering the growth of the market.
Accounts receivable automation is software used to automate the process of account receivable functions. The software helps clients in speeding up workflows, enhancing control over processes, saving time and effortlessly sharing data through the cloud.
Based on the deployment type, the on-premises segment is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period as this deployment is a traditional method to execute solutions on-premises of an enterprise, as it provides full control over the infrastructure and assets, as well as enhances their online security measures. By geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of accounting software within this region to manage operational work in SMEs and growing demand for precise management of accounting procedure and timely processing of payment processes from customers.
Some of the key players profiled in the Accounts Receivable Automation Market include Zoho, Yaypay, Workday, Versapay, SAP, Emagia, Rimilia, Oracle, Kofax, Invoiced, Highradius, FinancialForce, Esker, Comarch, Bottomline Technologies, and Sage.
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
• Large enterprises
Deployment Types Covered:
End Users Covered:
• Telecom & Information Technology (IT)
• Non-profit Organizations
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Food and Beverage
• Energy and Utilities
• Consumer Goods and Retail
• BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance)
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.