Acrylic Acid - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Acrylic Acid market is expected to grow from $12.28 billion in 2015 to reach $23.4 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 9.6%. The factors that are driving the market include huge demand for superabsorbent polymers, and prevalent adoption of acrylic based products in emerging regions such as Asia Pacific. Strict government regulations are enforced on the acrylic acid usage due to rising environmental concerns in North America, Europe, etc. Producers of acrylic acid are focusing on R&D to locate the bio-based roots for the production of acrylic acid. Moreover, demand for Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) resins in different industries creates opportunities for market growth.
Acrylic Esters segment is projected to be the fastest growing market due to increasing acceptance of acrylate esters for producing adhesives, synthetic resins, synthetic rubbers and water-based paints. It holds incredible potential for development during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period due to rising derivatives utilization in surfactants, coatings, personal care products and adhesives.
Some of the key players in global Acrylic Acid market include The Lubrizol Corporation, Dow Chemical Company, Evonik Industries AG, Novozymes, OPX Bio, PJSC Sibur Holding, Sasol Ltd., Hexion Inc., LG Chem LTD, Arkema SA, BASF SE, Cargill, Myriant Corporation, Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd., and Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation.
End users Covered:
• Adhesives & Sealants Industry
• Plastic Additives Industry
• Personal Care Products
• Organic Chemicals
• Surface Coatings
• Water Treatment
• Other End users
Derivative Types Covered:
• Acrylic Polymers
o Ethylene Acrylic Elastomer
o Super Absorbent Polymers
o Water Treatment Polymers
• Acrylic Esters
o 2-Ethyhexyl Acrylate
o Benzyl Acrylate
o Butyl Acrylate
o Ethyl Acrylate
o Hydroxpropyl Acrylate
o Methyl Acrylate
o Specialty Acrylates
o Other Acrylic Esters
• Other Derivative Types
o Ammonium Polyacrylate
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.