Active Grille Shutter - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Active Grille Shutter market is accounted for $3.29 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $5.04 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.9%. Significant factors which are influencing the market growth are increasing in consumer demand for fuel-efficient vehicles and stringent emission norms. However, high cost of active grill shutters is hampering the market growth.
Active Grille Shutter System operates to control airflow through the radiator. It opens at lower speeds to help keep the engine cool and closes at higher speeds to help reduce drag, which improves the vehicle’s fuel efficiency. Active grill shutters are mostly manufactured from lightweight reinforced thermoplastics, resulting in weight reduction and improved aerodynamic performance.
Based on vehicle type, passenger vehicle segment is anticipated to have a significant growth due to the increasing demand for luxury vehicles and the high rate of innovation in passenger cars. Factors such as rising demand for luxury vehicles and the high rate of innovation in passenger cars, will contribute to the growth of this industry segment in the coming years. In terms of geography, North America is estimated to be the highest growth due to the increasing demand for fuel-efficient vehicles, inclusion of these shutters in the light commercial vehicles to improve the fuel efficiency.
Some of the key players in the Active Grille Shutter market include Valeo, HBPO GmbH, Magna International Inc., Batz, S.Coop., Rochling Group, Keboda, Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., Shape Corp., SRG Global, STARLITE Co., Ltd. and Techniplas, LLC.
Vane Types Covered:
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Polycarbonate (PC)
• Other Types
Shutter Types Covered:
Sales Channels Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Light Commercial Vehicle
• Heavy Commercial Vehicle
• Passenger Vehicle
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.