Active Noise and Vibration Control System - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Active Noise and Vibration Control System Market is accounted for $2.51 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $4.39 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are increasing aviation passenger traffic, improved pilot and cabin crew performance, and need for enhanced passenger comfort. However, component reliability issues are the restraining factors for the growth of the market.
The active noise controls systems are used to reduce the unwanted noise in an aircraft. The active noise can be reduced by designing sound specific aircraft interiors. The vibration control systems can minimize the internal vibrations caused in an aircraft. The active noise and vibration control (ANVC) systems will enhance passenger comfort during the flight.
By component, the software segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of digital active noise and vibration control systems. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the rise in aircraft deliveries in the region along with increasing investments in the development of general aviation.
Some of the key players in Active Noise and Vibration Control System Market include Honeywell, Moog Inc, Parker Hannifin, Bosch General Aviation Technology GmbH, Supashock Advanced Technologies, Trelleborg AB, Hutchinson SA, Ois Aerospace, Creo Dynamics AB, Lord Corporation, Vicoda GmbH, Ultra Electronics Holdings PLC, Terma A/S, Fabreeka, and Wolfe Aviation.
End Users Covered:
• General Industries
Price Tiers Covered:
• Cameras and Camcorders
• Gaming Consoles
• Personal Computers & Tablet Computers
• Mobile Phones
• Players & TVs
• Automotive Systems
• Standard Automotive
• Standard with Ethernet
• High Speed with Ethernet
• High Speed
System Types Covered:
• Active Noise Control System
• Active Vibration Control System
• Integrated Control System
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.