Adhesive Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Adhesive Equipment Market is accounted for $29.29 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $55.44 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Some of the important factors like increasing demand from end-user industries and government initiatives to promote packaging sector in emerging economies are anticipated to drive the market growth. However, stringent regulations from agencies and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) radically influenced the global market.
Adhesives are in the form of one type or another that replaces numerous fastening systems in the assembly. Adhesives appear in many different forms, structural, non-structural and pressure sensitive adhesive, to meet up various needs. Adhesives are capable of present considerable benefits over other mechanical fastening systems.
By end user, Packaging segment was anticipated to plunge high over the forecast period due rising at an impressive rate driven by consumer preferences shifting toward new attractive packages, ease of use and environmental conscientious ideals and technological developments have improved the laminating adhesives.
By Geography, Asia Pacific was the prominent market due to growth of end users and construction industries in India, due to the fast industrialization and booming automotive and consumer electronics industries of China and India are some of the factors propelling the market growth.
Some of the key players in the market include Dow Corning Corp., 3M Co., Henkel AG & Co.KGaA, Huntsman Corp, Avery Dennison., Sika AG., RPM International Inc., Ashland Inc., Graco Inc., Nordson Corporation, Valco Melton, Elmer's Products Inc, Hexion Specialty Chemicals Inc., Atlas Copco Group (SCA Schucker GmbH & Co KG), Robatech, Super Glue Corp., Adhesives Research Inc., Dymax Corporation, Hernon Manufacturing Inc., ITW Dynatech and Adhesive Packaging Specialties LLC.
• Adhesive Controllers
• Application Guns
• Adhesive Hoses
• Adhesive Melters
• Adhesive Pumping Systems
• Other Products
End Users Covered:
• Building & Construction
• Disposable Hygiene Products
• Furniture and Woodworking
• Leather & Footwear
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.