Advanced Surface Movement Guidance & Control System - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Advanced Surface Movement Guidance & Control market is accounted for $3.72billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.76billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.8%. Factors influencing the market growth are impact of weather affects on operations of airports, growing airport infrastructures to control increased air traffic and increasing focus of regulatory authorities on safe and secure airport operations. However, huge installation cost for advanced surface movement guidance & control system is affecting the growth of the market.
Advanced Surface Movement Guidance & Control System is a combination of systems that provides services such as surveillance, routing and guidance to aircraft and vehicles to maintain the declared surface movement rate under all weather conditions, whilst maintaining the required level of safety.
By application, surveillance segment dominated the market due to increasing demand for enhanced surveillance systems in airport and airlines operations. Video surveillance systems play a key role in protecting against acts of terrorism. Based on level, the level 2 segment acquired significant share owing to airport expansions and increased congestions at airports. Appropriate alerts are generated for the controllers in case of conflicts between all vehicles on runways and the incursion of aircraft onto designated restricted areas. By Geography, Europe dominated the largest market share during the forecast period due to growing airport upgradations and government involvement in enhancing airport security.
Some of the key players in the advanced surface movement guidance & control market include Searidge Technologies, Leonardo, Frequentis, ADB Safegate, Altys Technologies, Saab Group , Honeywell International, Era Corporation, Thales Group, Indra Sistemas, ATRiCS Advanced Traffic Solutions and Terma.
• Maintenance Support Service
• Level 4
• Level 3
• Level 2
• Level 1
• Planning & Routing
• Monitoring & Alerting
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.