Aerospace Adhesives and Sealants - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aerospace Adhesives and Sealants Market is accounted for $816.84 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $1,446.01 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing the number of air passengers and growing demand for aircraft with fuel efficiency. However, diminished defence expenditure in the developed countries is the restraining factors for the growth of the market.
The adhesive and sealants that find application in the aerospace industry are termed as aerospace adhesive and sealants. Adhesives are used to adhere to dissimilar materials to form a single substance by binding them together and resisting their separation, whereas sealants are used to block the movement of fluids through openings or joints of a material. They provide exceptional corrosion resistance at low cost, enhanced fatigue, and impact resistance to the product.
By resin type, the epoxy segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period because of its ability to provide excellent protection against severe corrosive environments. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increase in air traffic as a result of reasonable fares offered by low-cost airlines.
Some of the key players in Aerospace Adhesives and Sealants Market include 3M, Royal Adhesives & Sealants, PPG Industries, Master Bond, Huntsman Corporation, Dow Corning, Flamemaster, Henkel, Beacon Adhesives Inc, Permatex, Hexcel Corporation, Cytec Solvay Group, Chemetall, United Resin Corporation, and AVIC.
Resin Types Covered:
• Other Resins Types
Aircraft Types Covered:
• Small Wide Body
• Large Wide Body
• Single Aisle
• Medium Wide Body
• Regional Jets
• Other Technologies
• Metal and Fiber Composites
• Flight Control Surface Seals
• Optical Fibers
• Fuel Assemblies
• Transducer Seals
End Users Covered:
• General Aviation
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.