Aerospace Landing Gear - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aerospace Landing Gear Market is accounted for $10.44 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $20.01 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing aircraft procurement for the military sector and rising air passenger traffic. However, existing failures in aircraft deliveries are restraining market growth.
By Platform, Rotary segment is expected to remain attractive during the forecast period owing to growing the demand of helicopters for several military applications such as observation, emergency services, and special purpose combat operations. By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the largest market share during the forecast period. The region has emerged of low-cost carriers along with rising affordability and recovering tourism sector will further hold the regional growth over the study timeframe.
Some of the key players profiled in the Aerospace Landing Gear Market include Whippany Actuation Systems, United Technologies Corporation, Triumph Group Inc., SPP Canada Aircraft, Inc., Safran S.A., Magellan Aerospace Corporation, Liebherr-International AG, Honeywell Aerospace, Héroux-Devtek Inc., GKN Aerospace Services Ltd., Eaton Corporation, Circor International, Inc., Aerospace Turbine Rotables and AAR Corp.
• Nose Landing Gear
• Main Landing Gear
• Fixed Wing
• Rotary Wing
• Tail Wheel
• Miltary Aircraft
• General Aircraft
End Users Covered:
• Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO)
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.