Aerospace Materials - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aerospace materials market is accounted for $17.21 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $34.56 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for lightweight & more efficient aircraft, growing demand for commercial aircraft and increasing technological advancements are the key factors fueling the growth of the market. However, reduced defense spending in developed economies and limited range of material options owing to complex requirements are some of the factors hindering the market.
Aerospace materials are manufactured and designed to serve aerospace purposes. The materials are designed to withstand high pressures and temperatures, stress resistance, chemical resistance, durability and are also required to be lightweight. The most popular aerospace material is aluminum and has been used since the first plane was built by Wright Brothers.
Amongst Structural Materials, aluminum alloys segment will witness robust expansion in the near future due to its exceptional fatigue resistance and strength. Aluminum is primarily used for manufacturing aero structure components owing to its excellent characteristics such as high corrosion and heat resistance. By geography, North America is anticipated to expand considerably due to the significant investment in research & development by governments in the aerospace sector. Presence of key aircraft manufacturers such as Lockheed Martin, Boeing, and others is a major factor that can boost the expansion of the market in North America in the near future.
Some of the key players profiled in the Aerospace materials market include Du Pont, Toray Industries, Inc, Thyssenkrupp Aerospace, Teijin Limited, Tata Advanced Materials Limited, Sofitec, SGL Group, Renegade Materials Corporation, Park Electrochemical Corporation, Materion Corporation, LEE Aerospace Inc, Koninklijke Ten Cate NV, Alcoa Corporation, Kaiser Aluminum, Hindalco-Almex Aerospace Limited, Hexcel Corporation, Cytec Solvay Group, Constellium N.V, Avdel Private Limited and Vsmpo-Avisma Corporation.
Structural Materials Covered:
• Other Structural Materials
Non - Structural Materials Covered:
Aircraft Types Covered:
• Space Vehicles
• Defence Aircraft
• Commercial Aircraft
• Other Aircraft Types
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.