Aerospace Plastics - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aerospace Plastics market is accounted for $12.32 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $26.79 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.0%. The rise in a number of aircraft manufactured, increasing demand for lightweight components and growing demand for plastics in several aerospace applications are the factors driving the market growth. However, the high cost 0f fabrication and a limited range of material options are hampering the market.
Aerospace Plastics highly engineered polymers used in manufacturing various parts and components in the aerospace industry. Some of them are polycarbonates, acrylics, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), and polyvinyl chloride (PVC). These plastics are viable alternatives used in military, rotary, freighter planes, and general aviation planes as compared to other conventional materials including steel and aluminum and the inadequate benefits they offer for aviation performance.
Based on aircraft type, commercial & freighter aircrafts segment has a significant growth during the forecast period due to increasing demand for penetration of air transportation, growing the number of deliveries of commercial aircraft and rising fuel costs that have led to the demand for lightweight and fuel-efficient aircraft.
By geography, North America has the largest market share during the forecast period due to the presence of leading aircraft manufacturers, increasing demand for fuel-efficient aircraft and high replacement rate are some of the factors driving the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players in the Aerospace Plastics market include BASF, Toray Carbon Fibers America Inc, Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), Polyflour Plastics, Zoltek Companies, Inc, Paco Plastics & Engineering Inc., Hexcel Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, 3P - Performance Plastics Products, Big Bear Plastics, HITCO Carbon Composites, Grafix Plastics, Cytec Industries Inc., Loar Group, Holding Company Composite, Curbell Plastics, Solvay and Ensinger GmbH.
• Aramid Reinforced Plastic
• Glass Reinforced Plastic
• Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic
Aircraft Types Covered:
• Military Aircraft
• Commercial and Freighter Aircrafts
• Rotary Aircraft
• General & Business Aircraft
• Other Aircraft Types
Polymer Types Covered:
• Polycarbonate (Pc)
• Polyetheretherketone (Peek)
• Polymethyl Methacrylate (Pmma)
• Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (Abs)
• Polyphenyl Sulfide (Pps)
• Other Polymer Types
• Aircraft Panels
• Cabin Windows and Windshields
• Aircraft Canopy
• Overhead Storage Bins
• Cabin Lighting
• Propulsion systems
• Equipment, Systems & Support
• Construction and Insulation Components
• Cabin Interiors
• Wings and Rotor Blades
• Airframe and Fuselage
• Flight Deck and Cockpit
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.