Agribusiness - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Agribusiness Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% from 2015 to 2022. The growth of the market is due to growing population and increasing wealth in the developing world. The drivers of the market include rise in demand to increase productivity and operational efficiency. The challenges faced by the market are food shortages and high food inflation. By 2050, the world will need almost 50% more food. In global market, Nanotechnology applications are observed as the new industrial revolution, and both developed and developing countries are investing in this technology to acquire a sizeable market share.
The grains segment dominated the market in 2015 and is anticipated to continue its market dominance until the end of 2020. Wheat and rice segment constitute the significant share as they are the staple food for millions of people. Growing demand for rice is more in countries and regions with low income, where carbohydrates at economical rates are still the primary need of consumers to meet energy requirements. The consumption of meat and dairy products is increasing owing to factors such as high disposable income, increasing urbanization, and changing consumption patterns. In China, the demand for pork is likely to increase. In Argentina and Brazil, the demand for beef is anticipated to grow rapidly over the next five years. The consumption of beef is anticipated to increase by 68 million tons by 2030. This would lead to the development of agribusiness companies involved in primary production as well as livestock breeding and feed.
Some of the key players in the market include LT Foods, Zambia Sugar Plc, Wilmar International, Syngenta, Sabanci Holding, Nestlé, Monsanto, Magic Oven Bakeries, Illovo Sugar Ltd, Horizon Group, DowDuPont, CHS Inc, Cargill Foods, Cairo Poultry Company, Bunge, BrasilAgro, Boreli Tea Holdings Ltd, Bayer CropScience, Associated British Foods plc and Bachoco.
Product types Covered:
o Other oilseeds
o Sheep meat
o Coarse grains
o Milk powder
o Liquid milk
o Other Dairy Products
• Other Product Types
o Fruits and vegetables
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.