Agricultural and Environmental Diagnostics - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Agricultural and Environmental Diagnostics market is expected to grow from $3.44 billion in 2017 to reach $15.04 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 17.8%. Growing concerns over food and water safety and rising penetration of more costly quick tests are the factors propelling the growth of the market. High resources investment for correct and receptive analytical testing is the major restraint for this market.
By product section, food microbiology sectors to grow at the fastest CAGR in the agricultural and environmental diagnostics market. Testing of food products is gaining significance, owing to growing demand for specialist diets in developed markets, and an increasing demand for cheaper, convenience food. The food diagnostics market faces deficit in terms of availability of test kits that can detect all types of allergens. Among the major test kits, DNA tests and ELISA represent the major portion of test kits that can identify majority of the allergens.
By geography, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regional market over the forecast period. Owing to the emerging countries markets are expected to fuel the future growth relying on agricultural commodity exports. It is driven by China, Japan, India, and Australia; this growth can be attributed to the increase in awareness about food safety norms and implementation of regulations for their testing in these countries.
Some of the key players in agricultural and environmental diagnostics the market include 3M Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, Intertek Group plc., BioControl Systems, C-Qentec Diagnostics, IDEXX Laboratories, Agdia Inc., BioMerieux SA, R-Biopharm AG, PerkinElmer, Inc., Romer Labs, Neogen Corporation, Charm Sciences, Inc, Roche Diagnostics, Danaher Corporation, Biomérieux, Accugen Laboratories, Inc, Michigan Testing, Bio-Rad and Eurofins Scientific.
• Environmental Residue
• Food Microbiological
• Food Residue
• Pesticide Residue
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.