Agricultural and Environmental Diagnostics - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Agricultural and Environmental Diagnostics market is valued at $2.88 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach a value of $7.9 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 15.5%. The factors that are driving the market growth include globalization of food supply, increasing investments in R&D for new product development, advancements in microbial testing, growing consumer awareness and stringent food safety regulations. Rising concerns over food and water safety globally continue to increase the need for testing contaminants, there by generating strong demand for agricultural and environmental diagnostics.
Emerging markets are expected to fuel future growth relying on agricultural commodity exports. Europe represents the largest market worldwide whereas, North America represents the second largest region globally. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regional market with a CAGR of more than 18% over the forecast period. Pathogens such as Escherichia coli, salmonella, listeria, and several others are linked to several food borne illnesses affecting millions of individuals across the globe. Testing of food products is gaining significance, owing to growing demand for specialist diets in developed markets, and an increasing demand for cheaper, convenience food.
The key players in the Agricultural and Environmental Diagnostics market include 3M Company, BioControl Systems, Evans Analytical Group LLC, Intertek Group plc., IDEXX Laboratories, Life Technologies Corporation, Neogen Corporation, PerkinElmer, Inc., R-Biopharm AG, Romer Labs Diagnostic GmbH, BioMerieux SA, Charm Sciences, Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, Agdia Inc and C-Qentec Diagnostics.
• Pesticide Residue
• Food Microbiological
• Food Residue
• Environmental Residue
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.