Agricultural and Forestry Machinery - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Agricultural Machinery market is expected to grow from $1.63 billion in 2015 to reach $2.67 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 7.3%. Global Forestry machinery market is valued at $7.16 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $9.81 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.6% between 2015 and 2022. The factors such as rising demand for advanced machinery, increasing mechanization of farming operations, and technological advancements are driving the market growth. Moreover, the increasing demand for the food led by the growing population across the globe is another key factor fueling the agriculture and farm machinery market across the globe. Lack of information about farming equipment and its efficiencies among farmers is inhibiting the market growth.
Harvesting machinery segment is projected to grow with highest CAGR value during the forecast period due to growing usage of mechanized harvesting and on-site processing equipment in developing areas. The Asia Pacific region led by India and China is expected to be the fastest growing region. The high demand can be attributed to the rising food consumption for sufficing the rising population in these countries.
Some of the key players in global Agricultural Machinery market include Iseki, AGCO Group, AGROSTROJ, Pelhrimov a.s, Boneng Transmission Co., CLAAS, CNH Industrial, Hubei Machinery and Equipment, John Deere, Krone Group, Kubota Corp, Kuhn Group, Kverneland Group, Mahindra Group, Same Deutz-Fahr Group, Tractors and Farm Equipment, and Weifang Euroking Machinery
• Agricultural sprays
• Agriculture and forestry tractors
• Cultivation machinery
• Fodder and straw balers
• Harvesting machinery
• Hay and lawn mowers
• Milking machines
• Planting and fertilizing machinery
• Poultry-keeping machinery
• Power tiller
• Threshing machinery
• Other Products
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.