Agricultural Biologicals - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Agricultural Biologicals market is expected to grow from $ 4.45 million in 2016 to reach $ 12.79 million by 2023 with a CAGR of 16.2%. Factors such as growing demand for organic products, rising population growth and increasing health consciousness in people are driving the market. However, lack of realization about the use of biologicals is hampering the market.
Cereals and grains are widely used due to the growing population and thus cereals and grains are dominating the market. In addition, Biopesticides are preferred over chemical pesticides which increase the crop yield and are leading the market with the huge profit. Due to the increasing demand for organic products Europe is dominating the market followed by Asia Pacific.
Some of the key players in global agricultural biologicals market include Syngenta, The DOW Chemical Company, Bayer Cropscience AG, BASF SE, Isagro SPA, Novozyme A/S, T. Stanes & Company Limited, Marrone Bio Innovation Inc, Arysta Lifescience Limited, Certis USA LLC, Koppert B.V., Valent BioSciences, Camson, Agrinos AS and Monsanto.
• Other Sources
• Oilseeds and Pulses
• Cereals and Grains
• Fruits and Vegetables
• Turf & Forage Grasses
Mode of Applications Covered:
• Soil Treatment
• Foliar Spray
• Seed Treatment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.