Agricultural Biotechnology - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Agricultural Biotechnology market is accounted for $20.08 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $39.5 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2015 to 2022. Factors stimulating the market growth are increasing demand for food, growing area of biotech crops, rising demand for biofuels & bio plastic production and demand for animal feed. Furthermore, increased investments and capital inflow for industry participants and research & development within Africa and Asia Pacific region will provide more growth prospects towards the market. However, stringent government rules and unacceptability of genetically modified crops will hinder market growth.
Transgenic seeds and synthetic biology-enabled products will be the largest segment of the agricultural biotechnology application market. Soybean is anticipated to dominate the transgenic crops segment. North America commanded the regional market owing to increasing genetically modified crop cultivation. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market due to large scale consumption for food, fiber, feed, and energy production.
Some of the key players in global Agricultural Biotechnology market are ABBA GAIA S.L., Affymetrix Inc., Arcadia Biosciences Inc., Quinvita Nv, Bayer Cropscience Ag, Biocentury Transgene Co. Ltd., Rosetta Green, Eurofins Genescan Ag, Cofactor Genomics, Cellectis Plant Sciences, Edenspace Systems Corporation, Douglas Scientific, Dow Chemical Company, Dr. Chip Biotech Inc., Evogene Ltd., Insectigen Inc., Mendel Biotechnology Inc., Metabolix Inc., Plant Biosciences Ltd., Synthetic Genomics Inc., Targeted Growth Inc. and Vilmorin & Cie Sa.
• Transgenic Crops
o Other Crops
• Herbicide Tolerance
• Insect Tolerance
• Virus Tolerance
• Synthetic biology enabled products
• Agricultural Biotechnology Tools
o DNA sequencing
o Genome Editing
o Ribonucleic Acid (RNA) Interference
o Synthetic Biology
• Crop Modification Platforms
• Agricultural Biologicals
• Crop Technologies
• Seed Technologies
• Next-Generation Sequencing
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.