Agricultural Biotechnology - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Agricultural Biotechnology Market is accounted for $20.19 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $51.93 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.1%. Some of key factors influencing the market growth include increasing demand for bio fuels, growing transgenic crops demand owing to rising food demand, rising per capita income and growing population size. However, strong concern about genetically modified crops and low acceptance by consumers, stringent rules and regulations related to the registration of products are restricting the market growth.
Agricultural biotechnology is a collection of new techniques that develops plant, animal, and living organisms to enhance crop productivity and efficiency. It provides farmers innovative technology that can make crop production cheaper and more reasonable. Agricultural biotechnology can be utilized to shield crops from destructive diseases. It is mainly used to modify the genetic sequence of crops known as transgenic or genetically modified crops, which increases the crop productivity.
Amongst Products, Soybeans are expected to held significant market share during predicted period. This leading position of the category is due to the increasing demand for export and import of transgenic soybean across the world. By Geography, North America is expected to contribute the larger revenue due to the increasing adoption of genetically modified crops in the country.
Some of the key players in the global Agricultural Biotechnology market include DuPont Pioneer Hi-Bred, Certis USA, Bayer CropScience AG, Dow AgroSciences LLC, Syngenta, ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd., KWS SAAT AG, Monsanto, Global Bio-chem Technology, Rubicon, Mycogen Seeds, Evogene Ltd, Performance Plants Inc., Vilmorin, Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc., Valent BioSciences Corporation, Biocentury Transgene Co. Ltd. and Eurofins Genescan AG.
• Ribonucleic Acid Interference (RNAi)
• Genome Editing Tools
• Synthetic Biology
• Deoxy Ribonucleic Acid (DNA) Sequencing
• Crop Protection Products
• Transgenic Seeds
• Synthetic biology-enabled products
• Molecular Diagnostics
• Molecular Markers
• Tissue Culture
• Genetic Engineering
• Other Types
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.