Agricultural Microbials - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Agricultural Microbials Market is accounted for $2.88 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $11.45 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 16.5% during the forecast period. Factors such as growing awareness about the utilization of agricultural microbial over agrochemicals, rising customer concern on organic products and increase in the price of pesticides & fertilizers are propelling the market growth. However, shorter shelf-life of microbes is hampering the market.
Agricultural microbials are manufactured from naturally happening microorganisms such as fungi and bacteria. It improves efficiency and fertility of the plant. Agricultural microbial products provide feasible and cost effective solutions to boost plant yield. It protects the environment and therefore helpful for both farmers and consumers. Fungi, bacteria, algae and viruses are the generally used microbials in agriculture. It plays a vital part in the manufacture of grains, vegetables, poultry and livestock products. These are usually useful to seeds or sprinkle on crops to save them from pests and diseases.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the increasing production of tropical and sub-tropical vegetables and fruits will boost regional growth of the market. Countries such as China and India are expected to growth of the market due to the growing demand for food.
Some of the key players in Agricultural Microbials Market include Bayer Cropscience AG, BASF SE, Monsanto Company, Nufarm Ltd., Koppert B.V., DOW Agrosciences LLC, Syngenta AG, Certis USA LLC, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd, Novozymes A/S, Arysta Lifescience Limited, Gujrat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited, Brettyoung, Marrone Bio Innovations and BioAg Alliance.
Crop Types Covered:
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Cereals & Grains
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Other Crop Types
• Other Types
• Crop Protection
• Soil Amendment
• Liquid Formulation
• Dry Formulation
Mode of Applications Covered:
• Foliar Spray
• Seed Treatment
• Soil Treatment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.