Agrochemicals - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
The Global Agrochemicals Market accounted for $219.2 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $282.3 billion growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.67% during forecast period 2015 to 2022. The major drivers of the market include increasing aging population and demand for food and soil degradation. Moreover, easy of usage agrochemicals, increasing growth rate in greenhouse vegetable production, growing awareness among farmers for using fertilizers and pesticides in crops and growing number of advancements in technology are the key factors favoring the market growth. However, factors such as growing environmental concerns and accessibility of eco-friendly substitutes are hindering the market growth. Expansion of cultivable crops and yield will offer a significant growth opportunity over the forecast period.
By crop type, fruits & vegetables segment is the fastest growing segment in this market owing to their functional qualities of improving the nutritive values. Asia pacific commanded the largest share in the global agrochemicals market due to growing food demand and rising number of crop yields. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is anticipated to develop the investments from several manufacturers, especially from emerging countries such as China and India.
Some of the key players in this market include Agrium Inc., Bayer A.G., Dow Agrosciences LLC, Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative, Sumitomo Chemical, Monsanto Company, Sociedad Química Y Minera S.A., Potash Corp. SAS. Inc., Syngenta AG., Uralkali, BASF SE, The DOW Chemicals Company, Yara International ASA, Israel Chemicals Limited and E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company.
Chemical Type Covered:
o Potassic fertilizers
o Other Pesticides
Crop Type Covered:
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Cereals & Grains
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Other Crop Chemical Types
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.