Air Traffic Control - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Air Traffic Control Market is accounted for $30.93 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $105.20 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 14.6% during the forecast period. Some of the significant factors propelling the market growth are improved aircraft movement, demand for modernization and escalating renovation of the existing ones led by the passenger & freight traffic. However, lack of skilled labour, high cost and inefficient operations at peak hours is restraining the market growth.
Air traffic control helps to provide ground base controller lead aircraft on the ground and by controlled and safe airspace. The major function of this equipment worldwide is collision prevention systems. Those services can be performed using ground-based infrastructures for air traffic control equipment supervision and control, which is owned by civil aviation authorities and operated by air navigation service providers.
Depending on airspace, Air Traffic Control System Command Center (ATCSCC) segment has a steady growth during the forecast period owing to the modernization of airports as well as the upgrade of ATC equipment. Based on Geography, Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest market growth rate during the forecast period. Due to the modernization of airport infrastructure, which, in turn, has resulted in the raised procurement of air traffic control equipment to streamline flight operations.
Some of the key players in the market include Lockheed Martin Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Company, Harris Corporation, Thales Group, Nav Canada, Leonardo S.P.A , Indra Sistemas, S.A., Frequentis Ag, Nats Holdings Limited, Adacel Technologies Limited, Searidge Technologies, Artisys, S.R.O, Acams Airport Tower Solutions, Skysoft-Atm, Cyrrus Limited and Saipher Atc.
• Air Traffic Control System Command Center (ATCSCC)
• Air Route Traffic Control Center (ARTCC)
• Terminal Radar Approach Control (TRACN)
• Air Traffic Control Tower (ATCT)
• Flight Service Station (FSS)
Investment Types Covered:
• Positive Displacement
• Hardware System
• Software Solution
End Users Covered:
• Defence Aircraft
• Commercial Aircraft
• Private Aircraft
• Military Aircraft
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.