Aircraft Fairings - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aircraft Fairings Market is accounted for $1.48 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.07 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.4%.Rising demand for lightweight fairings, increasing defense budgets and growing number of aircraft deliveries are some of the factors driving the market growth. However, the high production cost and recyclability issue of composite materials are hindering the growth of the market.
Aircraft fairings are a structure which is used to create a smooth outline and lower the drag. These structures act as a cover for the gaps and spaces present between the parts of an aircraft. They also contribute significantly to the aerodynamics by providing a smooth outline and reduced drag.
Based on the material, composites segment commanded significant growth during the forecast period due to the benefits such as high strength-to-weight ratio, excellent corrosion resistance, high fatigue resistance, and lightweight. By geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global market owing to rise in modernization programs, and increasing airport developments. Demand for commercial airplane remains high, particularly in the rapidly growing Asia Pacific region.
Some of the key players in the Aircraft Fairings market include are Shinmaywa, FACC AG,Boeing, Strata Manufacturing, FDC Composites, Malibu Aerospace, Arnprior Aerospace Inc, Daher, AAR Corporation, Kaman Aerosystems, Nordam, Royal Engineered Composites, Airbus, CTRM Aero Composites, Avcorp, Mcfarlane Aviation, Fiber Dynamics, Inc., and Barnes Group.
• Metallic Material
• Composite Material
• General Aviation
Manufacturing Process Types Covered:
• Stamping-based Fairings
• Prepreg Layup-based Fairings
• Other Manufacturing Process Types
• Landing Gear
• Flight Control Surface
• Vertical Fin Fairings
• Pylon Fairing
• Flap Track Fairings
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.