Aircraft Ignition System - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aircraft Ignition System Market accounted for $369.64 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $649.50 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are growing number of aircraft deliveries, rising demand for aircraft ignition systems in UAVs, and increasing adoption of electronic ignition systems. However, decreasing popularity of magneto ignition systems is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
An aircraft ignition system provides an electrical spark to ignite the fuel/air mixture in the cylinders. The ignition system of the engine is completely separate from the aeroplane's electrical system.
By type, the electronic segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the development of electronic ignition systems that are reliable and have a longer lifespan as compared to conventional ignition systems. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the presence of several leading manufacturers in the region.
Some of the key players in the Aircraft Ignition System Market include Woodward, TransDigm, Unison, G3I, Meggitt, Electroair, SureFly, Air Power, Inc., Aero Inc., and Sky Dynamics.
Solution Types Covered:
• Ignition Leads
• Spark Plugs
Engine Types Covered:
• Turbine Engine
• Reciprocating Engine
• Fixed Wing Aircraft
• Rotary Wing Aircraft
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
Sales Channels Covered:
• Direct Channel
• Distribution Channel
End Users Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.