Aircraft Nacelle and Thrust Reverser - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aircraft Nacelle and Thrust Reverser Market is accounted for $2.03 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.68 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include growing number of aircraft orders, rising demand for fuel-efficient and noise-reducing nacelles and reject in the price of composite materials. However, backlog in existing aircraft deliveries are restricting the market growth.
Aircraft nacelles are one of the important contributors to high aircraft weight and drag. The new low-drag lightweight nacelles add to rising fuel efficiency of aircraft and thus demand for such nacelle and thrust reversers is increasing. In addition, Thrust reversal refers to the temporary diversion of an aircraft engine’s thrust so that it is directed forward, rather than backward. It works in opposition to the forward travel of the aircraft, facilitating deceleration.
Based on engine type, the turbofan segment is anticipated to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. In the aviation industry, almost all the aircraft used in business and provincial travel work on the belief of turbofan based aircraft forward motion owing to which the rising demand for business and provincial airliners. By Geography, The North America region is expected to grow at the largest market share during the forecast period, due to increasing aircraft upgrades and acquisition of business jets and high demand for new aircraft and replacement of aging fleets.
Some of the key players in global aircraft nacelle and thrust reverser market are Triumph Group, Woodward, Inc., Bombardier, Spirit Aerosystems Inc., United Technologies Corporation, Nordam, Safran, GKN, Ducommun, Leonardo S.P.A., Magellan Aerospace, FACC, Esterline Technologies, CKT Aero Engineering Ltd, Nexcelle, Franke Industries, Power Flow Systems, Inc., Aerospace Manufacturing, Inc., Sky Dynamics and ThomasNet.
• Aircraft Nacelle
• Thrust Reverser
• Aluminum Alloys
• Nickel Chromium
• Titanium Alloys
• Stainless Steel
Engine Types Covered:
• Gas Turbine
• Civil Aviation
• Military Aviation
End Users Covered:
• Maintenance Repair Overhaul (MRO)
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.