Aircraft Seat Actuation Systems - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aircraft Seat Actuation Systems Market is accounted for $586.92 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $1,221.98 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are the growing number of air passengers, increasing disposable income, and rising demand for lightweight cabin products. However, the high cost of the systems is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Actuators convert electrical signals to mechanical movements. These are used in seat system to provide more comfort to passenger by allowing them to adjust their seat in according to their comfort. Aircraft seat actuation systems provide comfortable seating for the passengers in commercial as well as private aircraft.
By type, the electro-mechanical segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period because of its higher efficiency when compared to other actuator types. Based on geography, Middle East & Africa is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the growing demand for premium seating along with the increasing air traffic.
Some of the key players in Aircraft Seat Actuation Systems Market include Astronics, Zodiac Aerospace, Shandong Jinglu Industrial Control System Co. Ltd., Rollon, PGA Electronics S.A., Nook Industries, ALMEC EAS, Mesag, Kyntronics, ITT, Dornier Technologies, Crane, BÜHLER MOTOR, Airworks, and Moog, Inc.
Aircraft Types Covered:
• Wide Body Aircraft (WBA)
• Very Large Aircraft (VLA)
• Turboprop Seat Actuators
• Single-Aisle Aircraft Seat Actuators
• Regional Transport Aircraft (RTA)
• Narrow Body Aircraft (NBA)
• Fixed-Wing Aircraft
• Business Jets
Seat Classes Covered:
• Premium Economy Class/Economy Plus
• First Class
• Economy Class
• Business Class
End Users Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.