Airport Baggage Handling Systems - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Airport Baggage Handling Systems Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. Factors influencing the market are continuous growth in air travel and construction, increasing development of smart airports and new terminals, increased air passenger traffic and modernization of new airports are fuelling the market growth. However, its complex architecture and huge investments are hindering the market growth. Moreover, rise in technological advancements such as barcoding and RFID tagging to manage the flow of the baggage provides an ample opportunity for market growth.
Airport Baggage Handling System can be referred as the conveyor which capture luggage from check in to the designated airplane. Moreover transports checked baggage that comes from airplanes to areas where bags are loaded onto another airplane.
Based on type, conveyor segment is projected to grow by reducing energy consumption and material wear. Depending upon the conveyor system, the bags may reach other belt conveyors or be automatically loaded onto trays.
By geography, Asia pacific is anticipated to grow due to rising expenses on the development and upgradation of airport infrastructure is driving the market in this region. North America is expected to grow due to rising number of attacks and terror threats and high investment in airport security system are factors fuelling the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players in Airport Baggage Handling Systems Market include BCS Group Limited , BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG, Daifuku Company, Ltd., Fives Group, G&S Airport Conveyer, Grenzebach Maschinenbau GmbH, Logplan LLC, Pteris Global Limited, Siemens AG and Vanderlande Industries.
• Destination Coded
• Assisted Service
Airport Classes Covered:
• Class A
• Class B
• Class C
Identification Technologies Covered:
• Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) System
• Barcode System
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.