Airport Full Body Scanner - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Airport Full Body Scanner Market is accounted for $106.30 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $234.58 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period. Growing security concerns due to terrorist activities and increasing commercial aviation sector are the major factors driving the market growth. However, high cost of these scanners is restraining the market growth.
Full body scanner is a type of instrument used for detection of items on person’s body without any physical contact or removal of cloths such as knives, guns, and other metallic objects. It provides image that shows hidden object placed inside the body and shows cartoon-like image. It also can be viewed from remote location. Full body scanner transmits low level waves or rays towards body and measures the scattered rays that bounce the body by producing three dimensional images.
Based on technology, the millimeter wave scanner segment is likely to have a huge demand due to its extensive installation in place of backscatter systems and higher product advantages over x-ray scanners. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of security equipments especially in developing countries of the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Airport Full Body Scanner Market include Adani system, American Science & Engineering Group, Braun & Company, Brijot Imaging Systems (Microsemi), CST Digital Communications, L-3 Communications Holdings Inc, Millivision Inc, Morpho (Safran), ODSecurity, Rapiscan Systems Ltd, Smiths Group PLC, Tek84 Engineering Group LLC, Westminster and Xscann Technologies.
Airport Classes Covered:
• Class C
• Class B
• Class A
• Backscatter X-Ray Scanner
• Millimeter Wave Scanner
• Cargo Service Airports
• Civil Airport
• Commercial Service Airports
• General Aviation Airports
• Military Airport
• Reliever Airports
End Users Covered:
• Defense Headquarters
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.