Airport Solar Power - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Airport Solar Power Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. Various modernizations in airport solar power and availability of large areas of unused land within airports are some of the key factors propelling the market growth. However, Solar cells absorb most photons but produce low voltage, while, a cell with a bigger energy gap generating higher energy absorbs lower-energy photons. As a result, it is hampering the market growth. Moreover, achieving suitable ratio of voltage and energy gap is one of the key trends that will gain traction in the market during the next few years.
Airports add to the large sum of carbon dioxide emission and are additionally connected with emission of greenhouse gasses from aircraft with high- energy utilization. Hence, there is an expanded utilization of renewable power source advancements to lessen the emission level. Solar energy systems are progressively being introduced in parking structures, roofs of airplane terminals, and on the land encompassing landing areas. At present, a few airplane terminals over the globe utilize solar systems through different phases of development. The quality, reliability, price, and life of photovoltaic framework assume a critical part in the development of the solar power system producers.
Amongst product type, ground mounted solar airport systems segment dominated the global market and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period due to effective use of huge acres of unused land at airports for connecting PV systems.
By geography, North America is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period due to growing implementation of renewable energy sources and rising investments in solar power technology.
Some of the key players profiled in the Airport Solar Power Market include Solar Frontier, EMMVEE Solar Systems, TECO Energy, SunEdison, Indo Solar, Vikram Solar, Canadian Solar, Ameresco, Robert Bosch, Gaia Solar and Solar Energy Corporation of India, Navitas Solar, General Energy Solutions and SunPower Corp.
Product Types Covered:
• Remote Airport Solar Power System
• Ground-Mounted Airport Solar Power System
• Roof-Mounted Airport Solar Power System
• Other Product Types
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.