Algaecides - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Algaecides Market is accounted for $2.30 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $4.71 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing industrialization and the resultant pollution levels and high efficiency and ease of use. However, regulatory issues and aquatic pesticide monitoring are hindering the market growth.
Algaecide, also known as algicide, is a biocide that is used for killing and preventing the growth of cyanobacteria or algae. These compounds are used in treating various species of filamentous, branched, as well as planktonic algae. Algaecide is selected on the basis of factors such as product formulation, quantity of application, water chemistry and the species to be treated.
Amongst Application, aquaculture segment is estimated to have a significant growth over the estimated period. The adverse effect of environmental pollution on farm fishes through water-borne diseases can reduce the export value of the products; this has resulted in extensive application of algaecides. By Geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand during the forecast period due to strong emphasis on controlling environmental pollution and supported by regulatory framework, especially in the U.S., has led to an increased demand for algaecides in the region.
Some of the key players in Global Algaecides market are The DOW Chemical Company, Bayer, BASF SE, Lonza Group AG, Syngenta, Baquacil, Astralpool, BioGuard, Lake Restoration, Easy-Life, and Waterco Limited.
Product Types Covered:
• Natural Algicides
• Synthetic Algicides
Mode of Actions Covered:
• Peroxyacetic Acid & Hydrogen Dioxide
• Chelated Copper
• Dyes and Colorants
• Copper Sulfate
• Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
• Other Types
• Sports & Recreational Centers
• Surface Water Treatment
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.