Amniotic Membrane - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Amniotic Membrane Market is accounted for $979.07 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $2650.28 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period. Rise in the geriatric population, increase in technological advancements and surge in awareness to reduce healthcare costs are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, factors such as dearth of skilled professionals are hampering the market growth.
Amniotic membrane is a combination of tissues and cells which helps in wound healing by being as a foundation for re-development of soft tissues. These are most widely used in eye surgery as a biological bandage to heal or replace damaged eye tissue.
Based on the end user, the hospitals segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to common visits by patients and its ability to cater to a varied range of surgical interventions. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to increasing the number of ophthalmic surgeries in the United States due to the geriatric population and presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure.
Some of the key players profiled in the Amniotic Membrane Market include Tissue-Tech Inc. (Amniox Medical Inc.), Skye Biologics Inc., MiMedx Group Inc., Katena Products, Inc. (IOP Ophthalmics), Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation (Derma Sciences Inc.), Human Regenerative Technologies, LLC, FzioMed Inc., Applied Biologics LLC, Amnio Technology, LLC and AlliquaBioMedical Inc.
• Cryopreserved Amniotic Membrane
• Lyophilization Amniotic Membrane
• Dehydrated Amniotic Membrane
Age Groups Covered:
• Surgical Wounds
• Stem Cell Biology
• Regenerative Medicine
• Prenatal Diagnosis
End Users Covered:
• Specialized Clinics
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Academic Research Centers& Laboratory
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.