Animal Feed Additives - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Animal Feed Additives Market accounted for $16.25 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $21.71 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.2%.The present livestock holders are in need of good animal feed coupled with high nutritional values. However, demand for meat products and industrialization in meat production are some of the key factors driving the market whereas rise in raw material cost and government regulations are the factors inhibiting the market growth. However the increasing cost of natural feed products, environmental concerns and regulatory ban over some harmful additives are creating opportunities for the market growth.
Amino acids segment is expected to be the largest revenue generating market owing to the decline in production costs, making them a more viable option for some companies to produce. Pork and Cattle segment are expected to be the fastest growing markets due to the large amount of increase in consumption across the globe. However, Asia pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market owing to high consumption of meat and processed meat.
Some of the key players of Animal Feed Additives Market include Alltech Inc., BASF SE, Biomin Holdings Gmbh, Cargill, Inc, DuPont, Elanco Animal Health, Evonik Industries AG, Kemin Industries Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Lonza Group Ltd, Novozymes A/S, Nutreco N.V., Phibro, The Mosaic Company and Zoetis Inc.
• Feed Acidifiers
• Amino Acids
o Other Amino acids
• Feed Enzymes
o Non-Starch Polysaccharides
o Other Enzymes
o Water-Soluble Vitamins
o Vitamin A
o Vitamin D
o Other Vitamins
• Others Products
• Other Livestocks
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.