Animal Feed Additives - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Animal Feed Additives Market is accounted for $17,254 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $28,515 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.9%. Factors such as growing concerns for safety & quality of meat and meat products, rising consumer per capita income, rising concerns towards disease outbreaks in livestock suffering and raising consumption of meat globally are influencing the market growth. However, stringent regulatory guidelines and high costs of raw material are restricting the market growth.
Animal feed additives are the food supplements for farm animals for improving feed quality along with quality of food from animal source and improve animal performance and health. Feed additives are mixed with animal feed to increase its nutritional value that imparts extra benefits for animals and consumers as well. Enlarged nutritional value promotes good health in animals. They are various types of feed additives catering to a host of nutritional requirements depending upon livestock.
Amongst Product, Amino acids segment is expected held steady market share during forecast period due to the decline in production costs, making them a more feasible option for some companies to produce. By Geography, Asia pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market owing to high consumption of meat & processed meat, rising demand for animal products and increasing population.
Some of the key players in the global Animal Feed Additives market include BASF SE, Cargill, Dupont, Biomin Holdings GmbH, Dr. Eckel GmbH, DSM, MIAVIT GmbH, Novus International, Inc., Impextraco, ITPSA (Industrial Técnica Pecuaria), Kemin Industries, Lucta, Nutriad, Alltech Inc., Neovia, Orffa, Andres Pintaluba, S.A, Kaesler Nutrition GmbH and Novozymes.
• Non-nutritive Additives/Zoo Technical Additive
• Nutritional Feed Additives
• Coccidiostats and Histomonostats
• Direct Fed Microbials
• Sugar Based Products
• Sensory Feed Additives
• Essential Oils
• Mycotoxinbinders & deactivators
• Other Product Types
• Pet Food
• Other Livestocks
• Other Forms
• Single Function
• Multi Function
End Users Covered:
• Animal shelters
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.