Anti-Caking Agents - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Anti-Caking Agents Market is accounted for $563.92 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $926.29 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are increasing popularity of packaged food products, rising disposable income, and growing food and beverages industry. However, health hazards and side-effects associated with anti-caking agents are the restraining factors for the growth of the market.
An anti-caking agent is an additive that is used in the form of granules or powder to prevent the formation of lumps in various products for easing consumption, packaging, and transport. They work by absorbing moisture or by coating particles, which makes them water-repellent.
By source, the synthetic segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as they are cost-effective when compared to natural anti-caking agents. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the rising population and increasing industrial output in major economies like Japan, China, and India.
Some of the key players in Anti-Caking Agents Market include BASF SE, Huber Engineered Materials, Univar Inc, Evonik Industries AG, International Media and Cultures Inc, Sweetener Supply Corporation, Kao Corporation, Agropur MSI, PPG Industries Inc, Solvay SA, PQ Corporation, Brenntag AG, Chepicol S.A., and IMAC Inc.
• Silicon Dioxide
• Magnesium Compounds
• Microcrystalline Cellulose
• Calcium Compounds
• Sodium Compounds
• Stearic Acid
• Other Types
• Water Soluble
• Food & Beverages
• Agricultural Fertilizer
• Cosmetics and Personal Care
• Industrial Chemicals
• Road Salt
• Synthetic Detergents
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.