Anti-Infective Agents - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC,the Global Anti-Infective Agents Market is accounted for $86.7 billion in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% to reach $113.16 billion by 2023. Rising incidences of infectious diseases such as HIV, H1N1, and Ebola virus, awareness amongst the patients, commercialization of pipeline products, Govt collaborating with pharmaceutical companies for the development of new agents, development of new multi-drug resistance against micro-organisms are boosting the market growth. Treatment rates for communicable diseases in developing countries and treatment of Community Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia (CABP) are expected to impart the market growth. Growing resistance of infection to the drug therapies, high price of drugs, competition between generic manufacturers and perilous reimbursement policies will impede market growth.
Based on Product, most of the Antibacterial agents are in pipeline for the modifications of existing antibiotic classes. More innovative products are required against pathogens with no cross- or co-resistance to existing classes. Many of the products in the clinical pipeline are already funded by research grants from public and philanthropic institutions.For instance, Delafloxacin was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration on 21 June 2017.
North America commanded the anti-infective agents market and is followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market due to improvements in healthcare infrastructure, demand for drugs and ongoing government initiatives for various control programs.
Some of the key players in Global Anti-Infective Agents market are Pfizer Ltd, Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., AstraZeneca Plc, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, Abbott Laboratories, Bayer Healthcare AG, Cipla Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Merck & Co., Inc, Novartis AG, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Lupin Ltd, Panacea Biotech Ltd and Claris Life Sciences Ltd.
• Antifungal agents
• Antiviral agents
• Antituberculosis agents
• Antitreponemal agents
• Antibacterial agents
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.