Antioxidants - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
The Global Antioxidants Market is estimated to be $2.4 billion in 2015 and is estimated to reach $3.54 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.53% from 2015 to 2022. Growing consumption of processed food due to increasing population is the major driving the market growth. Moreover, increasing awareness among consumers for healthier lifestyle, enhancing shelf life of food items and growing advancements in emerging economies are some of the drivers favoring the market. However, huge cost of natural antioxidants and stringent government regulations are the restraints in this market.
In Antioxidants, Vitamin C commanded the highest market share due to increasing usage of vitamin C in food & beverages, pharmaceutical and feed applications. Asia Pacific dominated the global antioxidants market followed by North America. This region continues to witness a stronger growth rate in emerging countries such as China and India.
Some of the key players in this region include Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Aland (Jiangsu) Nutraceutical Co., Ltd., Cargill, Incorporated, DuPont, Kalsec, Inc., Kemin Industries, Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Naturex S.A., Nutreco N.V., ViTablend Nederland B.V, BASF S.E., Camlin Fine Sciences, Eastman Chemicals, Novus International and E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co (Du Pont Danisco).
• Synthetic Resins
• Food and Beverage
• Animal Feed
• Fuel Additives
Natural Antioxidants Covered:
• Vitamin C
o Animal feed
• Vitamin E
o Animal feed
o Functional beverages
o Functional food
o Dietary supplements
o Animal feed
Synthetic Antioxidants Covered:
• Butylated Hydroxyanisole (BHA)
• Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT)
• Propyl gallate
• Tert-butylhydroquinone (TBHQ)
End User Covered:
• Poultry and Sea Food
• Packaged Food (snacks, dairy and frozen)
• Oils and Fats
• Other Livestock Type
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.