Application Delivery Controller (ADC) - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Application Delivery Controller (ADC) Market is accounted for $4.08 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $9.82 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 13.3% from 2015 to 2022. An ADC is a device that is typically placed in a data center between one or more applications and the server’s firewall. It is suite of technologies that provide security, application availability, visibility and acceleration. The key drivers impacting the ADC market growth include swiftly growing threat landscape, rising data center traffic and enhancing efficiency by integrating ADC into enterprise IT systems. Moreover, increasing requirement for cost effective networks will further foster the ADC market growth. However, stringent government regulations and network complexity will reflect the market strength across the globe.
IT & Telecom sector held the largest share of the market segmented on the basis of end user in the ADC market. By geography, Asia Pacific witnessed as the fastest growing region due to growing internet penetration and several initiatives taken by government.
Some of the top key players participating in this market include Riverbed Technology, Oracle Corporation, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Dell, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Blue Coat Systems, Aryaka Networks, Verizon, Radware, Juniper Networks, F5 Networks, Citrix Systems, Inc., Brocade, A10 Networks and Network Instruments.
• Application Gateways
• Application Security Equipments
Enterprise Levels Covered:
• Small & Medium Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
• Virtual ADC
• Hardware-based ADC
End Users Covered:
• IT & Telecom
• Banking, Financial Services, And Insurance (BFSI)
• Media and Entertainment
• Other End Users
Service Providers Covered:
• Cloud Service Providers
• Telecommunications Service Providers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.