Aquaculture And Fisheries - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aquaculture and Fisheries market is accounted for $162.68 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $235.64 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.5%. The growth in the market is due to rise in consumer awareness about health benefits of fish. In addition, the market demand is expected to be further fuelled by the lack of naturally available varieties owing to extensive fishing. However, Rice-fish culture exclusively performs as the key growth opportunity to the market.
Among the species segment, carps accounted for the largest market share and demand for carps is expected to rise, as it is one of the prime cultivated fish due to its high compatibility with non-ideal environmental conditions and its extensive use in fish farming. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to be the dominant market with china being the largest market for aquaculture, accounting for more than half of global market share. The market is expected to show rapid growth due to favorable climatic conditions for aqua farming, availability of resources and labor. South America is expected to expand its presence in the global aquaculture industry. Healthy growth line with the modest expansions expected in aquaculture production is expected from the more developed markets of Europe and North America.
Some of the key players of the Aquaculture and Fisheries market include American Abalone Farms, Aquacare Environment, Inc., AquaBounty Technologies, Inc., Blue Ridge Aquaculture, Inc., Cermaq ASA, Cooke Aquaculture, Farmocean International A.B., Marine Harvest, Nireus S.A., Royal Greenland A/S, Sea Watch International Ltd., Tassal group Ltd., Taylor Shellfish, Inc. and Unima Group.
• Aquarium Aquaculture
• Bait Species
• Fee Fishing
• Food Fish Species
• Lake Stock Aquaculture
• Ornamental Species
• Cage Culture
• Seine Nets
• Trapping Nets
• Pair Trawls
• Sea Bass
• Sea Bream
• Other species
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.