Artificial Lift Systems - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Artificial Lift Systems market is accounted for $18,337.42 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $54,040.47 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.8%. Factors such as increasing oil & shale gas production, growing usage of automation and remote technology and rising number of mature fields are boosting the market growth. In addition, increase in subsea drilling activities and growing levels of exploration activities will provide ample opportunities for the market growth. However, high cost of investment and strict government policies are hindering the growth of the market.
Artificial lifting are the technologies used to produce fluids from wells already dead or to increase the production rate from flowing wells. These fall into several categories depending on the operating principle, design and energy source. Artificial lift is needed in wells when there is insufficient pressure in the reservoir to lift the produced fluids to the surface, but often used in naturally flowing wells.
By Type, electrical submersible pump (ESP) segment registered considerable share during forecast period. The growth is due to huge demand from agriculture and wastewater treatment industries. The pump is extensively used to lift huge volumes of oil in both offshore and onshore wells. North America is the leading market for artificial lift systems followed by Europe and it is expected to continue its growth during the forecast period, due to rapidly growing production of components such as pumps, motors, controllers, and sucker rods in the region.
Some of the key players in the Global Artificial Lift Systems Market include Compass Oil and Gas Solutions ltd., Flotek Industries, Inc., Halliburton Company, National Oilwell Varco, Inc., Superior Energy Services, Inc. , Borets International Limited, Baker Hughes Incorporated, Weatherford International Ltd. , Torqueflow Sydex Ltd, Novomet, General Electric Company, Dover Corporation, Schlumberger Limited, Kudu Industries Inc., Cameron International Corporation, Dover Corporation and J&J Technical Services, LLC.
• Gas assisted artificial lift system
• Pump assisted artificial lift system
• Cable System
• Gas Lift Mandrel
• Control System
• Gas Lift Valves
• Pump Jack
• Sucker Rods
• Other Components
• Gas Assisted
• Positive Displacement
• Dynamic Displacement
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.