Atomic Force Microscopes - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Atomic Force Microscopes Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing need for high resolution microscopy and growing adoption of atomic force microscopy in biology and biomedicine are driving the market growth. However, operating an AFM at high speeds is hampering the market growth.
Atomic Force Microscopes (AFM) is essential for the visualization and measurement of nanometre scale structures. Atomic Force Microscopes allow users to collect 3D images of surfaces, sense various forces and measure mechanical properties of a surface. They are complementary to other microscopy techniques such as Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) and are widely used by scientist and engineers in many different fields.
Based on application, life sciences and biology segment are projected to grow due to increasing implementation of atomic force microscopes in the biology sector and researchers are progressively more using AFM for ultra-high-resolution studies of proteins and DNA are factors favouring the market growth.
In terms of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow due to rising popularity of smartphones, increasing adoption of advanced technologies and growth in the semiconductor industry are factors fuelling the market growth in this region. In North America the market growth is attributed to numerous technological advancements in this region.
Some of the key players in the Atomic Force Microscopes market include Hitachi High-Technologies, Park Systems, Nanosurf, Bruker Corporation, Asylum Research (Oxford Instruments), Keysight Technologies, NT-MDT, A.P.E. Research, JPK Instruments, RHK Technology, and Witec.
• Industrial Grade Atomic Force Microscope (AFM)
• Research Grade Atomic Force Microscope (AFM)
• Contact Mode AFM
• Tapping Mode AFM
• Non-Contact AFM
• Semiconductors and Electronics
• Nanomaterial science
• Life Sciences and Biology
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.