Automated Feeding Systems - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automated Feeding Systems Market is accounted for $4.64 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $10.69 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2017 to 2026. Growth in dairy farms and the rising consumption of meat and milk products are boosting factors for the growth of the market. However, lack of trained professionals, shortage of standardization of feeding equipment and feeding lines and affordability of high setup cost by dairy farmers are the factors restraining the market growth.
Automated feeding systems are the modern-day systems to feed domestic animals. These systems are majorly used in livestock feeding management. The operation is usually carried out by automated robots and other advanced machinery which go near the livestock and their little ones to feed them with their daily meal, milk and other foodstuffs. Automatic feeding systems save time and cost carrying out a variety of tasks that includes storing different feed components individually, to mixing the feed and even distributing it onto the feeding table.
Amongst Type, Rail-Guided Feeding Systems segment held significant market share during the forecast period. The growth of this segment is attributed to its durability and low maintenance cost. In Rail-Guided systems a distinction is generally made between distributor wagons and feed mixer wagons. By geography, Asia Pacific dominated the market due to growing awareness among consumers, rising demand for meat products and rapid economic growth in the region.
Some of the key players in Automated Feeding Systems market include Delaval, Fullwood Packo, Afimilk, Sum-It Computer Systems, Pellon Group Oy, Davisway, GEA Group AG, Boumatic LLC, Trioliet, Lely Holding, Dairymaster (US), VDL Agrotech, Lely Holding S.à r.l., Cameron - Schlumberger Ltd and Cormall AS.
• Automation and Control Devices
• Filling and Screening
• Other Functions
• Self-Propelled Feeding Systems
• Rail-Guided Feeding Systems
• Conveyor Feeding Systems
• Other Livestock
• Non-Integrated Automated Feeding Systems
• Integrated Automated Feeding Systems
• Cow Feeders
• Equine Feeders
• Robotics and Telemetry
• Guidance and Remote Sensing Technology
• Radio-frequency identification (RFID) Technology
• Other Technologies
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.