Automation Solutions - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automation Solutions Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. Technological shift from PLC to PAC in automated loading equipment, emergence of IIoT analytics for improving ease of monitoring and service management and emergence of intelligence solutions for labor safety measures are some key factors fueling the market growth. However, strict regulations that mandate automation in hazardous workstations are hampering the market growth.
Automation Solutions will offer right from factory design, process design to selecting automation products, carrying out design of intelligent material handling systems synchronized with the process and assembly flow, coordinating/procuring/ integrating the entire automation solution, proving out the expected operating efficiencies in terms of OEE, productivity, quality, inventory, line balancing, supply chain & logistics synchronization etc.
Amongst end user, Oil & Gas segment accounted for considerable market share during the predicted period due to development of IIoT and technological enhancements. Based on geography, North America region is expected to register highest market growth during the forecast period owing to largest implementation of industrial robotics in various industries
Some of the key players in Automation Solutions market include Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Honeywell, Emerson Electric, Andritz AG, ABB Group, Mitsubishi Electric Corp, Swisslog Holding AG, Sato Company, Brenton, LLC and BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG
• Excitation Systems
• Distributed Control System (DCS)
• Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
• Other Solutions
End Users Covered:
• Oil & Gas
• Security and Surveillance
• Food and Beverage
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.