Automotive Airbag And Seat Belt - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Airbag and Seat Belt Market is accounted for $53.98 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $168.23 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period. Rising demand for safer and more efficient driving experiences, high demand from passenger vehicles, the increasing number of mandates pertaining to the implementation and growing government road safety regulations are some of the key factors driving the market growth. However, factors such as the rising development of active safety systems and maintaining the stability between cost & quality are some of the factors hindering the market growth.
Automotive Airbag and seat belts are designed to care for the drivers from unanticipated jerk or vehicle general strike. By design, the safety bags will defend them by preventing impact on the body from the chest and above and are additional units to prevent injury to head or chest from the routing or console or glass or anything else. Both seat belts and airbags are the main defense strategy in the vehicles. Air Bags are not meant to be the main safety mechanism.
By Electric Vehicle, hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the electric vehicle over the forecast period. Stringent emission norms, surroundings safety, motor vehicle electrification, and government system are expected to boost the market for HEV airbags & seatbelts. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is the global leader of this market during the estimated period. The demand for this market is triggered by growing vehicle production in developing countries such as China and India and the rising number of luxury vehicles in these countries.
Some of the key players profiled in the Automotive Airbag and Seat Belt Market include Aptiv, Ashimori Industry Co., Ltd., Autoliv, Continental, DENSO Corporation, Honda Motor Co., Ltd., GWR Safety Systems Inc., Hyundai Mobis, Infineon Technologies, Joyson Electronic, ZF Friedrichshafen, Pfaff Industriesysteme Und Maschinen GmbH, Rhodius GmbH, Robert Bosch, Safety Components and Takata Corporation.
Electric Vehicles Covered:
• Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs)
• Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs)
• Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEVs)
• Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs)
Seat Belt Technologies Covered:
• Bag in Belts
• Load Limiter
• Locking Retractors
• Seat Belt Reminder System
• Active Seat Belts
• Pretensioners and Webclamps
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Passenger Cars (PCs)
• Commercial Vehicles
Airbag Types Covered:
• Rear Curtain
• Seat Belt Airbag
Seat Belt Types Covered:
• Automatic Seatbelt
• Other Seat Belt Types
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturers (OMEs)
End Users Covered:
• Seat Belt
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.