Automotive Airbags & Seatbelts - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Airbags and Seatbelts is accounted for $53.23 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $152.78 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for a safer, efficient & convenient driving experience, stringent safety regulations across the globe and government regulations pertaining to vehicle safety are key factors fueling the market growth. However, factors such as rising development of active safety systems and excessive costs associated with its installation are restricting the market.
Automotive Airbag seat belts are designed to protect the drivers from unexpected jerk or vehicle stoppage. Both seat belts and air bags are main protection devices in the vehicles. Air Bags are not meant to be the primary safety mechanism. By design the safety bags will protect them by preventing impact on body from chest and above and are supplementary units to prevent injury to head or chest from the steering or dashboard or glass or anything else.
Amongst air bag type, side & curtain airbags segment held considerable market share in the global market during the predicted period. Side & curtain airbags provide head & neck protection to passengers in side collision crashes. These airbags are effective and give protection to the occupants in case of rollover crash. By geography, Asia Pacific region is estimated to dominate the market growth due to the rising consumer income levels, increased vehicle production in developing countries such as India & Chin, and increase in the number of luxury vehicles.
Some of the key players profiled in the Automotive airbags and seatbelts include Infineon Technologies, Denso, Toyoda Gosei Co, ZF Friedrichshafen, Toshiba, Aptiv, Continental, Hyundai Mobis, Takata Corporation, Robert Bosch, Autoliv, Joyson Electronic, Delphi Automotive PLC, TRW Automotive Holdings Corporation, GWR Safety Systems, Rhodius GmbH, Telamon, Klippan, Sumitomo Electric and Ashimori Industry.
Seatbelt Types Covered:
• 3-Point Seatbelt
• 2-Point Seatbelt
Airbag Types Covered:
• Knee Airbags
• Side & Curtain Airbags
• Frontal Airbags
Electric Vehicles Covered:
• Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles
• Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle
• Battery Electric Vehicles
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Passenger Cars
• Light Commercial Vehicles
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.