Automotive Compact Camera Module - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Compact Camera Module Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period. Immense adoption of automotive compact camera modules in electronics industry, rising impact of new car assessment program (NCAP) and demand for safety measures due to rising number of road accidents are some factors fuelling the market growth. However, heavy maintenance and high cost of automotive compact camera modules are restraining the growth of the market. Supportive government actions and increasing trend of installing advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) in passenger cars are the opportunities for the market.
By application, blind spot detection system (BSD) is driven by increasing demand for safety solutions and technical advancement and active safety. Blind spot detection system is a sensor based detection system implemented in automobiles to facilitate monitoring vehicles at the rear and side of the driver/vehicle. It is caused owing to different objects such as headrests, window pillars and passengers. With the help of sensor systems it produces information regarding various objects which are outside the range of driver’s vision.
Based on geography, Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market due to fast increase in economic vigour of countries in Asia-Pacific without Japan (APEJ), including China, South Korea, and India, has facilitated customers in the region to use more on vehicles and their extra features.
Some of the key players in global Automotive Compact Camera Module market include Autoliv Inc., Delphi Automotive Plc, Kyocera Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Valeo, Ambarella, Inc., Continental AG, Ficosa International S.A., Qrontech, Transcend Information, Inc., Mobileye, AGC Networks Limited, Ability opto-Electronics Technology, BYD Microelectronics, LG Innotek, Volvo Cars, Xiaomi Inc., Sharp Corporation, Huawei, Toshiba Corporation and Lite-On.
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Mid-sized Passenger Cars
• Luxury Passenger Cars
• Heavy Commercial Vehicles
• Compact Passenger Cars
• Premium Passenger Cars
• Light Commercial Vehicles
Pixel Sizes Covered:
• 720p to 1080p
• Less than 720p
• More than 1080p (upto 4K)
• BSD (blind spot detection system)
• Pedestrian Protection
• Head-up Displays
• LDWS (lane departure warning system)
• FCW (forward collision warning system)
• Night Vision
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.