Automotive Fuel Delivery System - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Fuel Delivery System Market is accounted for $14.86 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $27.18 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.9%. Rising sales of passenger cars globally, penetration of new fuels and technological advancements are some of the key driving factors for the market growth. However, the efficient and sophisticated fuel delivery system is at the higher the cost.
Automotive fuel delivery system is a key component in a vehicle. It maintains a proper air-fuel mixture according to the load conditions. It is involved in every step of supplying the fuel from the fuel tank to the cylinder. Automotive fuel delivery system pumps, filters, carry and injects fuel in internal combustion (IC) engine. A fuel delivery system consists of a fuel tank, fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel rail, fuel pipe, fuel pressure regulator, and carburettor or injector. Automotive fuel delivery system transfers fuel into vehicle’s combustion chamber.
Based on the components, the fuel injectors segment will account for the highest automotive fuel delivery system market growth during the forecast period. Fuel injector is an electronically controlled mechanical device which is used to inject the fuel into the engine for the preparation of homogenous (air-fuel) mixture which in turn provides efficient combustion to the engine.
By geography, the Asia Pacific is a prominent market for automotive fuel delivery system due to increasing adoption of energy-efficient fuel delivery systems countries such as US and Canada in the region.
Some of the key players in the Automotive Fuel Delivery System market include Denso Corporation, Keihin Corporation, Magna International Inc., Continental AG, Toyoda Gosie Co.Ltd., Delphi Automotive PLC, Landi Renzo, TI Automotive, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Magneti Marelli S.P.A.
• Alternative Fuel
• Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
• Fuel Pressure Regulator
• Fuel Injectors
• Fuel Rail
• Air Control Valve
• Fuel Pumps
• Fuel Filters
• Throttle Position Valve
• Engine Control Unit (ECU)
• Storage Tank
• Electronically Controlled Fuel Delivery System
• Normal Fuel Delivery System
• Injector-Based Fuel Delivery System
• Carburettor-Based Fuel Delivering System
Sales Channels Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Fuel Vehicles Covered:
• Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Vehicle
• Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Vehicle
• Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Vehicle
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Heavy Commercial Vehicle
• Light Commercial Vehicle
• Passenger Vehicles
• Commercial Vehicles
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.